Cold days and harsh wind can wreck havoc on our skin leaving it dry, flakey and more often than not red and irritated. Hydration is the key to looking after your skin all throughout the winter months.
Start preparing for the cold now with RosehipPLUS Rosehip Oil skincare range. The range offers a complete natural skincare regime for winter, with each step helping to maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance and radiance. Being 100% pure and natural and Australian Certified Organic all RosehipPLUS products contain naturally occurring bioflavonoids, vitamins and essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9 which work to keep the skin on the face and body hydrated, moisturised and younger looking – aka exactly what your skin needs in winter!
Fatty Acids keep our skin healthy and are crucial to maintaining skin hydration. Vitamin A (Trans-Retinoic Acid or Retinol) in a natural form is another important compound found in Rosehip Oil.Vitamin A helps to:
1. Add Rosehip Oil on the tips of hair to hydrate, give a lustrous shine and protect locks from dry winter wind
2. Use the Organic Daily Cream Cleanser to remove make-up and impurities without stripping moisture from the skin
3. Kiss chapped lips goodbye by applying Rosehip Oil before bed for smooth hydrated lips by morning
4. Keep nails and cuticles hydrated and strong by rubbing Rosehip Oil around cuticles twice a day
5. Nourish the complexion by patting Rosehip oil in sections on the face (forehead, each cheek, chin, neck, décolletage). Use the Skin Boost Roll-On to target specific areas such as under the eyes and on dry patches.
6. Combat dry skin commonly found around the elbows, knees and legs with Rosehip Oil by applying after showering while skin is still damp and follow with Hydrating Day Cream all over body
7. Eliminate flakey skin by exfoliating weekly. Mix Rosehip Oil, brown sugar and lemon juice and gently massage on feet, legs or all over for soft glowing skin
8. Use Rosehip Oil as a pre-wash treatment by massaging 5-7 drop of Rosehip Oil onto dry hair. Let that sit for 10-15 minutes and then wash hair as per normal.
“THIS IS AMAZING!!! I have ranted and complained about how dry my eyes are many a time to all of you. This Rosehip Oil Skin Boost Roll On is honestly one of my favourite products of all time. It heals the driest of dry patches, it goes on easily under primer/makeup, it’s the easiest of products to apply – in that its clean and convenient. I can’t rave about this product anymore. Please just go and buy it and we can rave about it together.”
– Melissa Henricks, We’re with Her
“The first product I’m really a fan of is their Nourishing Night Cream which I love to use after cleansing at night on my face and décolletage. I find that it gives me that boost of hydration my skin is looking for, especially as I’m winding down for the night it’s a really beautiful, nourishing cream. I tend to opt for a heavier moisturiser at night as I usually try to mattify my skin as much as possible throughout the day and I find adding this extra hydration step to my skincare routine helps to keep everything balanced and my skin in check.”
– Anjelique Ioannou, Anjelique Blog
“I was having a horrible dry skin morning (when I first tried this Hydrating Day Cream) and literally as soon as I applied a thin layer of the cream onto my face I felt like doing a little hallelujah dance. My skin felt comfortable immediately and a whole lot softer from the cracked, patchy, tight sensation I had previously.
Overall I thought it was a good product (especially for dry skin) and does what it claims to do. The hydration I received definitely lessened the appearance of fine
lines (that show up more when my skin is dry and dehydrated).”
– Angela O’Brien, Diary of Ange
“The Rosehip Oil is light without sacrificing on it’s hydrating properties. As someone with normal-dry skin, I found the oil did a wonderful job in penetrating the skin and delivering a boost of moisture as well as relieving any dry patches without leaving an uncomfortable, oily residue on the skin. After application, the effect of the oil is visible on the skin as it’s instantly smoother, softer and glowing.”
– Snezana, Tried and Tested Blog